Rape Seed, 50lb
- Trophy rapeseed is a fast growing brassica that is heat, cold and drought tolerant making it adapted to the USA and southern Canada
- Best planting for the United States is August – October. Germination occurs when soil temperatures reach 65° – 70° F.
- Trophy emerges quickly and produces a good fall stand compared to other varieties.
- Trophy is a canola type rape which produces large volumes of biomass with equal or higher feed values than alfalfa.
- Trophy flowers in 128 days on average.
Plant 8-10 pounds per acre.