Code Black LTE Cellular Camera
No need to visit your camera and pull the memory card to see what's happening on your hunting grounds – with the Mossy Oak camo AT&T LTE Certified Code Black Wireless Trail Camera from Covert Scouting Cameras, you'll get photos and video sent automatically to your phone, tablet or computer. You can also get real-time wind and weather information, remotely snap a photo or provide guest access, all through the Covert Wireless web portal, via the Covert mobile app and the AT&T cellular network. Monthly, quarterly and annual wireless plans are available.
Triggered in 0.7 seconds by its passive infrared motion sensor, the Code Black LTE takes 12MP photos and 1080p video with sound – quietly, thanks to Covert's maXimum Silence technology. The 60-LED, invisible infrared flash has a 100-foot range, yet won't spook game at night. A 1-10 shot burst mode captures the action, while the time lapse mode affords big-picture, long-term observation. Your still images will have a time stamp with useful information including date, time, temperature, and moon phase. The 2" color viewer makes it easy to control settings and preview pictures and video in the field.
In addition to being sent to your device, images and videos are saved on a user-supplied SD memory card up to 64GB. The camera is powered by 12 AA batteries.
- Remotely view and receive images and manage camera via AT&T cellular data plan
- Get real time weather & wind conditions
- Accessible via Covert Wireless web portal and mobile app from most devices
- Still Image Resolution: 12MP
- Video: 1280 x 720p
- Built in infrared flash with 60 invisible LEDs and a 100' range
- 1-10 turbo shot burst
- Time lapse mode for long term observation
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Trigger Speed: 0.7 sec
- Runs on 12 AA batteries (not included)