Whitetail Institute Imperial No-Plow, 5lb
Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. No-Plow is a high protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development. Preparation can be done with simple hand tools.
- Includes specially selected exclusive clovers, brassica, WINA 412 Radish & cereal grains
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day